HydroStop® 3-Course System
Foundation Coat: HydroStop® PremiumCoat Foundation Coat is the foundation coat of the HydroStop® PremiumCoat® System, used in conjunction with PremiumCoat® Finish Coat and PremiumCoat® Fabric. It is a water-based acrylic base coat that is tinted green to distinguish it from the Finish Coat to spot substrate not yet covered.
Fabric Coat: HydroStop® PremiumCoat Fabric is a tough, non-woven, stitch-bonded heat-set polyester designed for various roofing and flashing applications. It acts as a reinforcing material that strengthens your liquid-applied roofing system.
Finish Coat (2 coats): HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Finish Coat is the finish coat of the HydroStop® PremiumCoat System, used in conjunction with PremiumCoat Foundation Coat and PremiumCoat Fabric. It is a water-based acrylic topcoat with UV resistance and low VOCs.
Benefits to a HydroStop® System:
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Divert at least 50% of construction and demolition debris
- Introduce cost-effective, innovative strategies, such as highly reflective roofs to minimize consumption of energy
- Reduce tear-offs
- Can adhere to a variety of existing roof substrates, including metal, asphaltic, single ply, and concrete
- No heavy equipment
- No solvents
- No building closures
American WeatherStar System
All seams, transitions, penetrations, drains, and other flashing details are waterproofed with Urethane Brush-Grade 522.
Base Coat: A base coat application of Aromatic Urethane 520 provides the system with a durable, flexible, and fully-adhered foundation membrane.
Top Coat: A top coat application of Silicone 410 or High-Solids Silicone 412 forms a seamless, rubber-like membrane that provides unsurpassed UV protection, reflectivity, and resistance to ponding water.
Benefits to an American WeatherStar System:
- Half the cost of conventional roof replacement
- Stops leaks and improves existing roof performance
- Increases the lifespan of commercial flat roofs
- Improves energy efficiency
- Significantly reduces maintenance costs
- Highly resistant to ponding water
- Industry leading durability, reflectivity, and UV stability
- Cures to form a seamless and watertight membrane
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of flat roof substrates
- Minimal disruption to business
- Long-term NDL (no dollar limit) warranties available